Personally Identifiable Information Submitted by You . "Personally identifiable Information" ("PII") is defined as information that can be used to identify You as an individual. Examples of PII are Your name, email address, street address, phone number and utility account number.
In order to use the services provided by Our Website (the "Services"), You will be required to submit certain PII. You are free not to provide the information requested. However, if You choose not to provide the information requested, We reserve the right not to register You as a User or to provide You with the Services.
Other Information . In addition to any PII You provide to Us, as You use Our Website or Services, We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify You, such as the Internet Protocol ("IP") address of Your computer, browser type, and operating system ("Other Information") (PII and Other Information collectively referred to as "Information"). By having Your IP address, We are able to and We may track Your use of Our Website or Services.
Use of Information . If You provide Information to Us, We will endeavor to:
1. Register You for and/or give You access to Our Website and Our Services;
2. Render You Services, including Services related to Your utility company and analytics and information about home energy efficiency and Your home energy choices;
3. Enable Your utility company to provide You Services or otherwise ameliorate the services being provided by Your utility company;
4. Customize the features, performance and support of Our Website or Services to You;
5. Respond to Your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
6. Advertise our products and services to You that we believe may be of interest to You;
7. Enhance the quality of Our Website and the Services;
8. Communicate with You about Our Website and the Services;
9. Market other third party products and services to You that we believe may be of interest to You; and
10. Provide the energy analytics information that We generate using Your PII and other information that You may provide to Us to other third parties, including but not limited to, Your utility company, that We believe may be of interest to these third parties. .
Data Security. We have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect Your Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Opt-Out Option. Periodically, You may receive communications from Us such as newsletters or promotional emails. If You do not wish to receive such communications, please click on the "Opt-Out" feature button provided on Our Website.
Information Collected from Children . This Website and the Services offered on this Website are not directed at and are not to be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 13.
Your Privacy Responsibilities. To help protect Your privacy, do not share your user ID, password or utility account number with anyone. Also, remember to log off the Website when you are finished.
Update PII. It is Your sole responsibility to keep PII You have provided to Us up-to-date. You may update Your PII by visiting www.eeme.io and changing Your account information.